- Ceiling fan
- Solar hot water heating
- Grey water treatment plant
- Double bed
- Bedside cabinets
- Ironing board
- 49-inch TV
- DVD/blue ray player
- Turkish rug
- Shared ensuite
- Toilet & vanity unit
- Toilet paper & toiletries
- Shared full kitchen
- Shared crockery
- Shared cutlery
- A vacuum cleaner
- Brush & pan
- A first aid kit
- Two umbrellas
- Covered deck
- Webber barbeque
- Rattan deck furniture
Enter the following discount codes in the promotional code box on our booking page to save!
Up to 48% for bookings 2 or more days 1/12/2018 to 31/03/2019
When booking please remember that the Cook Islands are 1 day behind Australia and New Zealand. We do not want you to arrive 1 day early without accommodation!
Our check-in time is after 2 p.m. and check out time is before 10 a.m. If you are arriving before 2 p.m. or departing after 10 a.m. you should book for the day before your arrival, and/or the night of your departure in order to guarantee availability. An early check in and late check out service may be available at 50% of the daily rate from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for early check-in and from 10:00 am to 6:00 p.m. for a late checkout in any Double Bedroom which is available. Whether an early check-in after 6 a.m. and/or a late check-out after 6 p.m. will be available will not be known until the day before your arrival and/or departure.
If you require an early check-in after 6 a.m. and/or a late check-out after 6 p.m. please advise us immediately so that we can advise the costs.
Please note that:
- Our Villas are non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted in the Villas or on the decks of the Villas.
- As we provide a peaceful environment noisy parties are not permitted.
- As part of our Going Green effort bed linen is changed every 3 days.
- Villas are cleaned/serviced every day other than Sunday and public holidays. Cleaning does not include washing or putting away dishes. There is a dishwasher in each Villa for your use. Additional cleaning services are available at NZ$20 per hour.
To connect to our wi-fi hotspot you need to purchase a wi-fi card from local telecom provider Bluesky. Their shop just outside the arrivals hall at the Airport is open when flights arrive. Otherwise you need to purchase it from their premises in Avarua or at local dairies.
In order to enjoy Rarotonga we strongly recommend that you book a car or scooter to pick up at the airport from Avis, Polynesian Rental Cars, Raro Cars, and other providers. This will enable you to travel freely around Rarotonga to enjoy the widely spread out attractions and beaches, the best restaurants which are also spread around the island, and islands best supermarkets CITC in Panama (which is not near any tourist accommodation), and Wigmores in Titikaveka. We are not on the beach front, but we offer a peaceful environment.
Alternatively, the options we do not recommend (as you will end up at Kia Orana Villas without your own transport) are booking airport transfers online here
- Tiare Transport, (+682) 29629 or (+682) 55217, email@example.com
- Cook Islands Tours (+682) 20639 24 hours firstname.lastname@example.org
- Atupa Taxi (+682) 25517 or (+682) 58252; or at the airport upon arrival (subject to availability)
Please be aware:
- As with all Pacific Islands Rarotonga has its share of barking dogs, crowing roosters, and landing aircraft which we regard as normal. Light sleepers should bring ear muffs if that is a problem.
- As with all tropical climates, the weather is unpredictable, with periods of heavy rain, and drought. Please bring your wet weather gear just in case.
- As most travelers bring their roaming mobiles we do not provide telephones. Please bring your own roaming mobiles, or purchase a Cook Islands sim card upon arrival.
- You can bring into Rarotonga vacuum-packed meat, dairy products, and most other food, but not fruit, vegetables or honey. Please declare them to Customs upon arrival.